Yes, you can connect Mailchimp with Squarespace!
If you’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your Squarespace website, connecting it with Mailchimp is a great way to do it. Mailchimp is a powerful email marketing tool that can help you build a list of subscribers, send out automated emails, and track your results. And the best part is, it integrates seamlessly with Squarespace!
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect Mailchimp with Squarespace in just a few simple steps. We’ll also give you some tips on how to use Mailchimp to get the most out of your Squarespace website.
Step 1: Create a Mailchimp account
If you don’t already have a Mailchimp account, the first step is to create one. You can do this by going to mailchimp.com and clicking on the “Sign Up Free” button.
Step 2: Connect your Squarespace account to Mailchimp
Once you have a Mailchimp account set up, the next step is to connect it to your Squarespace account. You can do this by going to your Squarespace account settings and selecting “Connected Accounts” from the list of options.
Step 3: Select “Mailchimp” from the list of connected accounts
Scroll down until you see the “Mailchimp” option and click on it. This will take you to a page where you can enter your Mailchimp API key. You can find this key in your Mailchimp account under the “Account” tab.
Step 4: Authorize the connection between Squarespace and Mailchimp
Once you’ve entered your Mailchimp API key, click on the “Authorize” button. This will complete the connection between your Squarespace and Mailchimp accounts.
Step 5: Start using Mailchimp with Squarespace!
Now that you’ve connected your Squarespace and MailChimp accounts, there are a ton of ways that you can start using them together! Here are just a few ideas:
- Use MailChimp’s subscriber list tool to create a list of people who want to be notified when you release new content on your Squarespace site. Then, use Automation rules inMailChimp to send them an email whenever you post something new!
- Use MailChimp’s email templates to create beautiful, branded emails that match the look and feel of your Squarespace site. Then, use Segments to Target specific groups of people with your emails (for example, people who have subscribed to your blog vs. people who have subscribed to your newsletter).
- Use Signup Forms in MailChimp to add signup forms for your email list directly onto your Squarespace site. This is a great way to increase signups without having to send people away from your site!
- Use Google Analytics integration in conjunction with UTM parameters in order to track how many people are signing up for your email list from yourSquarespace site. This data can be helpful in understanding which parts of your site are most effective at converting visitors into subscribers.
- Use A/B Testing in order to test different versions of your signup forms and see which ones convert the most visitors into subscribers. This is a great wayto optimize your forms for maximum effectiveness!