UpWork is a great resource for finding freelance work, but it can be difficult to keep track of all your work and accounts. If you want to delete your UpWork account and create a new one, here are some tips:
1. Log into your UpWork account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab.
3. Under “My Accounts,” click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your account password and click on the “Delete Account” button.
5. You will receive a confirmation message stating that your account has been deleted.
6. Congratulations! You have created a new UpWork account.