Are you looking for an easy and free way to add some pizazz to your website or blog? Canva is a great online tool that lets you do just that.
You can create graphics, logos, and even infographics with ease. But what about adding text to your Canva designs?
Canva makes it easy to add text to your designs with their various text tools. You can use the Text tool to add basic text, the Heading tool for headings and subheadings, and the Label tool to add labels to your designs.
To add text to your design:
1. Select the Text tool from the left toolbar.
2. Click on the area of the design where you want to add text.
3. Type in your text.
4. Use the formatting options at the top of the editor to format your text.
5. Click on the Save button when you’re done.
You can also style your text using HTML tags. To do this:
1. Type in your text. In the HTML editor, type in < p >, < b >, or < u > tags around the text you want to style.< p > will create a paragraph, < b > will make your text bold, and < u > will underline your text.
Warning: This feature is currently in beta and may not work as expected.