Unpublishing a Weebly Site
If you decide you no longer want to use or maintain your Weebly site, you can unpublish it. To unpublish your site, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Weebly account.
2. Click the Site Info button on the main toolbar.
3. Under “Published Sites,” click the unpublish button.
4. Click the confirmation button to confirm your unpublishing.
5. Your site will be unpublish in about 10 minutes.
Now that your site is unpublish, anyone who visits it will see a message that it is not currently published. You can still make changes to your site and publish it again if you want, but it will be a separate publication from the previous one.
If you unpublish a site, any content that is still hosted on the site will be lost. You’ll need to find and save that content somewhere else before you unpublish the site.
When you unpublish a site, all of the site’s data will be deleted, including any files you’ve uploaded. Make sure you have any files you want to keep before you unpublish your site.
Unpublishing a Weebly site is a simple way to change your mind about using or maintaining your site. Remember to always backup your site’s data before you unpublish it to avoid any loss.