You can absolutely change your Squarespace domain name! In fact, it’s easy to do and only takes a few steps. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and go to the Settings panel.
2. Under Site Management, click Domains. This will take you to your site’s Domains page.
3. Click on the domain you want to change. This will open the Domain Settings panel.
In the Domain Settings panel, click Change Domain. This will open a new window where you can enter your new domain name.
5. Enter your new domain name and click Check Availability. If the domain is available, you’ll see a message that says it’s available for registration.
6. Click Add Domain to Your Site. This will add the domain to your Squarespace account and begin the verification process.
Can You Change Your Squarespace Domain Name?
Yes, you can easily change your Squarespace domain name in just a few steps!