You can code into Squarespace if you have coding skills and knowledge. There are two ways to code into Squarespace: through the Code Block and through the Code Injection tool.
To use the Code Block:
1. In the Home Menu, click Pages.
2. Click the + icon next to the page you want to add a Code Block to.
3. In the LayoutEngine 2 interface, click Code.
4. In the Content tab, enter your code.
5. Click Apply to save your changes.
To use Code Injection:
1. In the Home Menu, click Design.
2. Click Site Header.
3. Under Header Contents, click Edit Head Injection.
4. Enter your code in the box that appears.
5. Click Save.