Adding a custom domain to Weebly is easy. You can find the instructions on our website, or you can contact us for help.
Once you have added your custom domain, you can start using it to host your website.
To connect your custom domain to Weebly, you will need to:
1. Log in to your Weebly account.
2. Under “Account Settings,” click on “Domains.”
3. On the “Domains” page, click on the “Add Domain” button.
4. Enter the domain name into the “Domain Name” field.
5. Enter the correct hostname(s) into the “Hostname(s)” field.
6. Click on the “Create Domain” button.
7. Your domain will now be added to your Weebly account.