You can connect your Squarespace account to your Instagram shop to start selling products directly on Instagram. You’ll need to have a business account on Instagram and an approved product catalog before you can start using this feature.
To connect your account:
1. Go to your Home Menu.
2. Click Commerce, and then click Instagram Shop.
3. Click the Connect Account button.
4. Log in to your Instagram account and grant Squarespace permission to access your account information.
5. Click Done.
Once you’ve connected your account, you can start tagging products in your posts and stories. When someone taps on a tagged product, they’ll see a product details page with information about the product and a link to buy it on your Squarespace site.
You can also create shoppable posts and stories from scratch using the Instagram Shop feature. To do this:
1. Click the Create Post or Story button.
2. Select the type of post or story you want to create, and then follow the prompts to add text, images, and product tags.
3. When you’re done, click Share.