Squarespace is a popular website builder that offers users a simple drag-and-drop interface for creating beautiful websites. While Squarespace is a great platform for building websites, it does have some limitations. One of those limitations is the ability to connect to third-party print-on-demand services like Printful.
Fortunately, there is a workaround that allows you to connect Squarespace to Printful. By using the Code Injection feature in Squarespace, you can insert a bit of code that will create a connection between your Squarespace website and your Printful account.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and go to the Home Menu.
2. Click on the Settings icon and select Advanced from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Code Injection from the left-hand sidebar.
4. In the header code injection field, paste the following code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//app.css">
5. Click Save and you're done!
Now you can start selling products from Printful on your Squarespace website!