Yes, you can embed video in Wix. You can use the Wix Video element to add video to your site. The Wix Video element allows you to upload videos from your computer or embed videos from YouTube.
To add a video from your computer:
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
1. Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
2. Select More and then choose Video from the list of elements.
3. A video placeholder will be added to your page. To upload a video, click Change Video and select Upload Video.
4. Select the video you want to upload and click Open.
5. The video will be added to your page.
To add a video from YouTube:
1. To embed a video, click Change Video and select From URL.
2. Enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to add and click Next.
3. The video will be added to your page.
Can You Embed Video in Wix?
Yes, you can embed videos in Wix using the Wix Video element.