You can absolutely register a domain name with Squarespace! In fact, we recommend it.
Squarespace is a great platform for building websites and offers some of the best domain management tools in the business. Plus, our integration with Google Domains makes it easy to find and register the perfect domain for your new website.
Whether you’re starting a new website from scratch or transferring an existing domain to Squarespace, we can help you get set up in no time. Follow the steps below to register a domain with Squarespace.
1. Go to Squarespace.com and click ‘Get Started’ in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select ‘Domain’ from the list of options.
3. Enter the domain you’d like to register in the search bar and click ‘Check Availability’.
4. If your desired domain is available, select it and click ‘Continue’. If it’s not available, try another variation or use our Domain Suggestion Tool to find something similar.
5. Enter your contact and billing information, then review and agree to our Terms of Service. Click ‘Complete Purchase’ to finalize your domain registration.
6. That’s it! Your new domain will be automatically set up and ready to use with your Squarespace website.
Domain registration with Squarespace is easy and straightforward, whether you’re starting a new website or transferring an existing domain. Our integration with Google Domains makes finding and registering the perfect domain name for your new site a breeze. Follow the steps above to get started today!