Buyer requests are a great way to get your gigs in front of potential customers on Fiverr. If you’re not sure how to add a buyer request, don’t worry – it’s easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Log in to your Fiverr account and click on the “Buyer Requests” tab.
2. On the buyer requests page, you’ll see a list of requests that match your gig categories. If you don’t see any requests that match your gig, you can try broadening your search by selecting different categories.
3. When you find a request that you’d like to apply for, click on the “Submit Offer” button.
4. On the next page, you’ll be able to write a custom message to the buyer and attach an image or video. Make sure to sell yourself and explain why you’re the best person for the job!
5. Once you’re happy with your offer, click “Send Offer.”
That’s it! Applying for buyer requests is a great way to get your gigs in front of potential customers. Just remember to sell yourself and explain why you’re the best person for the job.