Adding a new page to your Joomla site is easy. In most cases, you will simply need to follow a few simple steps. Here is a guide to help you get started:
1. Open the Joomla site in your web browser.
2. On the main menu, click Site > Add a Page.
3. In the Add a Page dialog box, fill in the required information.
4. Click the Create button.
5. Your new page will be displayed on the site.
Congratulations! You have added a new page to your Joomla site. To finish your project, please follow these final steps:
1. On the main menu, click Site > Show Site Content. In the Show Site Content dialog box, select the new page you just added. Click the Edit button. In the Page Editor dialog box, modify the page as you please. Click the Save button to save your changes.
6. Click the Publish button to publish your page to the web.
7. Congratulations! Your new page is now live on your Joomla site.