Assuming you have already created a Wix account and website:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open your site’s dashboard.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
2. Click the Manage Site tab.
3. Select the Users option from the left-hand side menu.
4. Click the Invite Users button.
5. Enter the email address of the person you want to invite as an administrator and click Send Invite. The user will then receive an email with instructions on how to log in and access your site.
Adding an administrator to your Wix website is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily give someone else access to manage your site alongside you.