Adding expired headers in Joomla is as simple as creating a custom field and setting a date expiration. You can either use the built-in Joomla calendar or a third-party tool.
Here’s how to add an expired header:
1. Open your Joomla site in your browser.
2. Click on the Site Menu in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on Custom Fields.
4. Click on the New Custom Field button.
5. In the Name field, type an appropriate name for your field.
6. In the Type field, select the Date field.
7. In the Format field, select the Expiration Date format.
8. In the Value field, type a date that will expire after your content goes live.
9. Click on the Save button.
10. Your field will now be available on the Site Content tab.
Now that you’ve added an expired header, you’ll need to make sure it’s displayed on your content. To do this, go to the Site Content tab and click on the Fields button.
You’ll now be able to select your expired header from the list of available fields. Make sure it’s set as the Content Type and Content Format, and click on the Save button.
Your content will now have the expired header displayed, and visitors will be able to see when it expired.