If you’re a G Suite user, you can add your account to Weebly to manage your website. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Weebly account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free.
- Click the “Add Site” button.
- Enter a “Site Name”. This is the name of your website that will be displayed to visitors.
- Select a “Site Address”. This is the web address of your website. Choose something short and memorable.
- Click the “Create Site” button.
- On the next page, select the “G Suite” option under “Connect Your Domain”. You’ll be taken to a page where you can sign in to your G Suite account.
- Enter your G Suite email address and password, then click the “Sign In”.
PRO TIP: If you are thinking about adding G Suite to your Weebly account, beware! Many Weebly users have reported problems with their account after adding G Suite, including loss of access, inability to edit their site, and sudden changes to their site design. If you still decide to add G Suite to your Weebly account, be sure to back up your site first!