Adding MailChimp to Elementor is simple. Simply go to the “Tools” menu and select “MailChimp”. You will be prompted to sign in or create an account. Once you have logged in, you will be able to add your MailChimp list.
1. Go to Elementor > My Library.
2. Click the Add New Template button.
3. Select the type of template you wish to create: Email Newsletter.
4. Enter a name for your template and click the Create Template button.
5. Drag and drop the MailChimp widget into the editor area.
6. Configure the widget settings according to your needs and click the Save button.
To add a new list, click on the “Add New List” button and enter the relevant information. Once you have added your list, you will be able to start adding your email campaigns.