Adding a payment method to a Fiverr seller can be a little complex, but it is definitely doable. Here are a few tips on how to go about it:
1. Go to the Seller Profile page and click on the “Add Payment Method” link.
2. You will be taken to a page where you can enter your bank account information and credit card information.
3. You will also need to provide your Fiverr account information, such as your seller ID and password.
4. Once you have completed the information on the payment method page, click on the “Submit” button.
5. Your payment method will now be added to your seller profile page.
Once you have a PayPal account, you can add it to your Fiverr account by going to your Account Settings and selecting the “Payment Methods” tab. From there, you’ll be able to enter your PayPal email address and choose what currency you’d like to be paid in.
Keep in mind that adding a payment method is not required in order to sell on Fiverr, but it is recommended so that you can receive payments from buyers.