There are two ways to add product options to your Wix store: through the Products app or through the Wix Editor.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
To add product options using the Products app:
- Open the Products app.
- Click the +Add Product button.
- Enter the product name and price.
- Scroll down to the Options section and click +Add Option.
- Enter the option name and price. If the option is not available, select No Longer Available from the drop-down menu.
- Click Done.
- Open the Wix Editor and select the page you want to add product options to.
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor and select Store from the list that appears.
- Click Products on the left side of your screen and then click +Add Product in the upper right corner.
- Enter a name and price for your product. You can also add a description, image, and video by clicking on their respective tabs.
- Click Options in the left sidebar and then click +Add Option in the upper right corner.
- Enter an option name and price. If this option is not available, select No Longer Available from the drop-down menu next to Availability.
Conclusion: Adding product options to your Wix store is a simple process that can be done through either the Products app or through the Wix Editor. By following these steps, you can easily add options to your products and make them available for purchase on your website.