Shopify is a platform for businesses of all sizes to create an online store. It offers users a customizable platform, an easy-to-use checkout process, and a wide range of features. One of the most popular features of Shopify is the ability to add a shop to Facebook.
Adding a shop to Facebook allows businesses to take advantage of the social media giant’s massive user base. It also gives businesses a way to sell their products directly on Facebook, without directing users to their website. In this article, we’ll show you how to add Shopify to Facebook Shop.
Before you can add Shopify to Facebook Shop, you’ll need to have a Shopify account and a Facebook Page for your business. If you don’t have a Shopify account, you can sign up for one here. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your business, you can create one here.
Once you have both a Shopify account and a Facebook Page for your business, you can begin the process of adding your shop to Facebook:
1) Log in to your Shopify account and go to Online Store > Preferences.
2) In the Social Media section, enter your Facebook Page URL in the field provided.
3) Click Save.
4) Next, log in to your Facebook account and go to your business page.
5) In the left-hand sidebar, click on the “Shop” tab (if you don’t see this tab, it means that your page isn’t eligible for a shop).
6) On the “Shop” tab, click on the “Add Products” button.
7) A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to add products from your Shopify store to your Facebook shop. Click on the “Add Products” button again.
8) You will be redirected back to your shop on Shopify. Select the products that you want to add to your Facebook shop and click on the “Add products” button.
That’s it! You’ve now added your Shopify store to your Facebook shop. This will allow you to take advantage ofFacebook’s massive user base and sell products directly on the platform.
How Do I Add Shopify To My Facebook Shop? If you’re looking into adding eCommerce functionalityto your business’s Facebook page, using Shopify is one of the best waysyou can do it! In this article, we’ll show how easy it is too connectyour two accounts and start selling directly on Facebook.
Beforeyou can add Shopify too Facebook,you’ll need two things: 1) A Shopify account(you can sign up for one here)and 2) A Facebook pagefor your business (which you can create here,if you haven’t already). Onceyou have both set up, follow these steps:
- Loginto your Shopifyaccount and go too Online Store > Preferences.
- InSocial Media section, enter inyour Facebook>Page URL intothe field provided.
- Click Save.
Loginto your Facebook>accountand go tooyour business page.
Inleft-hand sidebar, clickon “Shop” tab (ifyou don’t see this tab, it means thatyour page isn’t eligiblefor a shop).PRO TIP: If you are considering adding Shopify to your Facebook Shop, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, Facebook Shop is designed for businesses that sell physical goods, so if you sell digital products or services, you may want to consider another platform. Second, setting up your shop on Facebook requires a bit of technical know-how, so if you’re not comfortable with code or don’t have someone on your team who is, it may not be the best solution for you. Finally, keep in mind that Facebook Shop is still in its early stages and is constantly evolving, so there’s a chance that features and functionality could change without notice.
Onthe “Shop” tab, clickon “Add Products”button.