The social media landscape is constantly evolving. As a small business owner, you need to make sure you’re keeping up with the latest changes and trends.
One way to do this is to add social media to your website. But how do you add social media to Wix?
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
Adding social media to your Wix website is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Wix account and go to your site’s dashboard.
- Click on the Add button in the left-hand sidebar and then select More.
- Scroll down until you see the Social Feeds app and click on it.
- Choose which social media platform you want to add to your site and follow the prompts.
- Once you’ve added the social feed, you can customize it by choosing a layout, color scheme, and other options.
- Click on the Save button when you’re finished and your social feed will be live on your website!
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to add social media to Wix.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add social media to your Wix website and keep your small business up-to-date with the latest changes and trends in the social media landscape.