Backup your website on HostGator
One of the most important steps you can take to protect your website is to create a backup. HostGator offers a number of features that make backing up your website easy and efficient.
To backup your website on HostGator, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your HostGator account.
2. Click on the “Backup” link on the top right corner of your account page.
3. Select the date and time of your backup.
4. Click on the “Start Backup” button to begin.
5. After your backup is complete, you will be able to access it in your account page.
Backup your website on HostGator to ensure that your website is always protected.
It is important to note that while the HostGator Website Backup tool will backup your files, it will not backup your database. You will need to export your database and save it locally in order to have a complete backup of your website.