Weebly’s contact form is a great way to stay in touch with your website visitors. However, you may want to center the form on your page for aesthetic reasons. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your Weebly account and go to the Edit mode of your site.
2. Click on the Add element button and choose the Contact Form element from the drop-down menu.
3. A new contact form will be added to your page. Click on the Settings icon next to the form and select Form Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Form Settings window, scroll down to the Form Position setting and select Center from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the Save button and then Preview or Publish your site to see the changes.