In this article, we’re going to show you how to change your DigitalOcean hostname. This is a very easy process, and can be done in just a few short steps.
1. Log in to your DigitalOcean account.
2. Click on the “Settings” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Under the “Hostname” heading, click on the “Change” button.
4. Enter the new hostname in the “New Hostname” field, and click on the “Update” button.
5. You’re done! Your new hostname will now be displayed in the “Hostname” field under “Settings.”.