In Squarespace, you can change the color of a button by following these steps:
1. In the Design tab of your Squarespace account, click on the “Layout” button in the toolbar.
2. In the Layout panel, select the “Buttons” tab.
3. Click on the button you want to change the color of.
4. In the “Color” section, click on the color you want to use.
5. Click on the “Apply” button to apply the change.
6. Click on the “Preview” button to preview the change.
7. Click on the “Publish” button to publish the changes.
8. Click on the “Back to Layout” button to return to the Layout panel.
9. Click on the “Close” button to close the Layout panel.
10. Click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Now you have successfully changed the color of a button in Squarespace!