DigitalOcean is a cloud provider that provides virtual machines, storage, and networking for developers. As a registered user of DigitalOcean, you receive a number of credits that you can use to launch new virtual machines or scale up your current ones.
To check your DigitalOcean credit, follow these steps:
1. Go to the DigitalOcean account page.
2. On the account page, find the “Credits” section and click on it.
3. On the “Credits” page, you’ll see a list of your credits.
4. Next to each credit, you’ll see a “Usage” field.
In this field, you can see how much of that credit you’ve used so far.
5. To use a credit, first click on it to open the “Usage” dialog box.
In this dialog box, you can decide how you want to use the credit. You can either use it to launch a new virtual machine or scale up an existing one.
6. After you’ve decided how you want to use the credit, click on the “Use” button to apply the credit to your account.