If you want to use WordPress on your DigitalOcean account, you’ll first need to install the WordPress software. After you’ve installed WordPress, you’ll need to create a new DigitalOcean account and then connect your WordPress account to your new account. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log into your DigitalOcean account.
2. Click the “My Account” link in the top navigation bar.
3. Click the “Settings” link in the My Account section.
4. Under the “Account” heading, click the “Connections” link.
5. Click the “Add Connection” button.
6. Type in the hostname or IP address of your WordPress server.
7. Click the “Connect” button.
8. WordPress will now start to update your settings.
Once the update is complete, you’ll see a message indicating that the connection has been established.
9. Congratulations! You’ve now connected your WordPress to your DigitalOcean account.