If you’re looking to create a login form on your Wix site, there are a few different ways you can go about it. One way is to use the Wix Members App.
This app allows you to create a login form and add it to your site. You can also use HTML to create a login form. This article will show you how to do both.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
The Wix Members App
The first way to create a login form on your Wix site is to use the Wix Members App. This app allows you to create a login form and add it to your site.
- To get started, log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix App Market.
- Search for “Wix Members” and install the app.
- Once the app is installed, go to the Members section of your site and click on the “Add Member” button. This will open the Add Member popup.
- Here, you can enter the member’s username, password, and email address.
- Once you’ve entered all the information, click on the “Add” button.
- Now that you’ve added a member, you can add a login form to your site. To do this, go back to the Members section of your site and click on the “Add Login Form” button. This will open the Add Login Form popup.
- Here, you can choose where you want the login form to appear on your site. You can also customize the look of the form by choosing a background image and changing the color scheme.
- Once you’re happy with how everything looks, click on the “Add” button.
HTML Login Form
If you want more control over how your login form looks, you can use HTML to create it. To do this, log in to your Wix account and go to the Editor section of your site.
- In the Editor, click on the “Add” button and then select “HTML Code.” This will open up an HTML editor where you can enter your code.
- To start, you’ll need to create a
<form>element. This element will contain all of the other elements that make up your login form.
- Within this element, you’ll need to add a
<label>element for each piece of information that you want your users to enter (username, password, etc.). For each
<label>element, you’ll also need to add an
<input>element is used for inputting text into forms.
- Once you’ve added all of the necessary elements to your
<form>element, you’ll need to add a submit button. This button will allow your users to submit their information when they’re finished filling out the form.
- To add a submit button, simply add an
<input>element with its type attribute set to “submit”.
- And that’s it! You now have a basic HTML login form that you can style however you want using CSS.
In conclusion, there are two ways that you can create a login form on your Wix website – by using the Wix Members App or by using HTML Login Form.