When you have a great image that you want to share with your friends or followers, but it’s not quite the right size, you can use the cropping tool in Canva to make some adjustments. Crop an image in Canva Circle is easy and only takes a few seconds. Here’s how:
1. Open Canva and sign in or create an account.
2. Find the image you want to crop in your library or upload a new one.
3. Click on the image to select it.
4. Click on the cropping tool in the top menu.
5. Select the circle cropping option.
6. Drag the cropping tool around the image to select the area you want to keep.
7. Click on the crop button.
8. Save your changes and download or share your new image.
That’s all there is to it! Cropping an image in Canva Circle is quick and easy, and it’s a great way to make sure your images are just the right size for whatever you need them for. Give it a try today!