Cropping images in Canva is quick and easy with the freehand cropping tool. Here’s how to use it:
1. Select the image you want to crop.
2. Click on the “Crop” button in the toolbar.
3. A crop overlay will appear on your image.
4. Drag the corners of the crop overlay to resize it, or click and drag on the center of the crop overlay to move it around.
5. When you’re happy with your crop, click “Apply” or “Done” to save your changes.
You can also crop images using Canva’s built-in templates. To do this, simply select the template you want to use, then click on the “Crop” button in the toolbar. The Frame tool is also a good alternative if you want to crop your image in a specific shape.
A crop overlay will appear on your image, which you can then drag and resize to your liking.