Last updated on January 23, 2023 @ 9:12 am
The eCommerce platform WooCommerce is a popular choice for many online businesses. If you’re running a WooCommerce store, you may want to know how to disable your account. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Log in to your WordPress site. Go to the WooCommerce tab in the left-hand sidebar.
2. Hover over the WooCommerce tab and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
3. On the Settings page, select the Accounts tab from the top menu.
4. Under the Accounts tab, find the “Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page” setting and select the “No” option from the drop-down menu.
Save your changes by selecting the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
After following the steps above, your WooCommerce account will be disabled and customers will not be able to create an account on your store.
PRO TIP: If you are considering disabling your WooCommerce account, please be aware that this action cannot be undone. Once your account is disabled, all of your data will be permanently deleted from our system. This includes any products, orders, customers, etc. that are associated with your account. Please be sure that you really want to disable your account before taking this action.
2 Related Question Answers Found
It’s easy to disable a WooCommerce account if you’re the site owner or an administrator. Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress site and go to WooCommerce > Settings.
WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress. If you’re not using WooCommerce on your WordPress site, you may want to disable it to clean up your admin panel. In this article, we’ll show you how to disable WooCommerce in WordPress.
Devops woman in trade, tech explorer and problem navigator.