InVision is a very powerful tool for creating and sharing interactive prototypes. However, if you want to use the icons that come with InVision, you may need to download them first.
Here are instructions on how to download icons from InVision.
1. Open InVision and click on the “Icons” button in the top left corner.
2. On the “Icons” page, click on the “Download Icons” button in the top right corner.
3. On the “Download Icons” page, choose the icon size you want to download.
4. Click on the “Download” button to download the icon file.
5. Double-click on the icon file to open it in your favorite icon editor.