If you want to change the way your Shopify website looks, you can edit the HTML and CSS code that makes up the design. This can be done in the Theme Editor, which is found in your Shopify admin.
To edit your Shopify website:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin and go to Online Store > Themes.
2. Find the theme you want to edit and click Actions > Edit code.
3. On the Edit HTML/CSS page, use the left sidebar to choose which file you want to edit.
4. Make your changes in the code editor on the right side of the page.
5. When you’re done, click Save.
After you’ve made your changes, preview them by going to Online Store > Themes and clicking Actions > View live version. If you’re happy with what you see, then publish your changes by clicking Publish changes
You can style text in HTML using < p >, < b > and < u > tags where applicable:
This is a paragraph of text.
This text is bold.
This text is underlined.