When you create a shop in WooCommerce, you can add products, prices, images, and more. However, you may want to make changes to your shop page, such as adding or deleting products, adding new images, or changing prices.
To edit your shop page, follow these steps:
1. Click the Shop button on the home screen of your WooCommerce site.
2. On the Shop page, click the Edit link next to your shop’s name.
3. On the Edit Shop Page page, you can make changes to the following areas:
– Products: Add, delete, or change products.
– Prices: Edit prices for products.
– Images: Add or delete images.
– Categories: Add or change category names.
– Pages: Add or change pages.
– Languages: Add or change language names.
4. When you’re finished making changes, click the Save Changes button.
5. If you want to preview your changes before you save them, click the Preview button.
6. When you’re ready to save your changes, click the Save Changes button.
7. If you have any questions about how to edit the shop page in WooCommerce, feel free to contact the WooCommerce support team.