Last updated on September 24, 2022 @ 9:35 pm
Video embedding on InVision is simple. Follow these steps:
1. Open the InVision document you want to embed the video in.
2. Click the “Video” tab in the top left corner of the document.
3. Click the “Add Video” button.
4. Select the video you want to embed and click the “Insert” button.
5. Enter the embed code for the video you’re embedding, and click the “OK” button.
6. Your video will now be embedded in the document.
PRO TIP: In order to embed a video on InVision, you will need to first upload the video to a third-party hosting service such as YouTube or Vimeo. Once the video is uploaded, you will need to obtain the embed code from the hosting service and paste it into the InVision interface.
3 Related Question Answers Found
Export Sketch to InVision
If you are looking to export your Sketch design to InVision, there are a few different ways to go about it. The first way is to use the Sketch Export for InVision tool. This tool allows you to export your design as a InVision project, with all the associated files and folders.
Uploading files to InVision is easy. Just follow these steps:
Upload your files to your computer. Open InVision.
If you are using a desktop computer, you can open InVision and click on the “File” menu and then select “Import.”. You will then be presented with a window that will allow you to select the sketch file that you want to import. If you are using a mobile device, you can open InVision and tap on the “File” menu and then select “Import.
Devops & Sysadmin engineer. I basically build infrastructure online.