Last updated on September 25, 2022 @ 7:37 pm
HostGator offers a variety of caching options for webpages, including OPcache. To enable OPcache on HostGator, follow these steps:
1. In the HostGator dashboard, click on the “Settings” link in the top left corner.
2. On the “Settings” page, under the “General” heading, click on the “Caching” tab.
3. On the “Caching” page, under the “OPcache” heading, click on the “Enable” button.
4. In the “OPcache Settings” window, set the “OPcache Enabled” switch to “On”.
5. In the “OPcache Cache Directory” window, set the “OPcache Cache Directory” to the directory where you want HostGator to store its OPcache files.
6. In the “OPcache Max Cache Size” window, set the “OPcache Max Cache Size” to the maximum size in MB that HostGator will allow OPcache to use.
7. In the “OPcache Shared Memory Size” window, set the “OPcache Shared Memory Size” to the amount of memory in MB that HostGator will allow OPcache to use.
8. In the “OPcache Compressions” window, set the “OPcache Compressions” to the number of compression levels that HostGator will allow OPcache to use.
9. In the “OPcache Max Connections” window, set the “OPcache Max Connections” to the number of simultaneous connections that HostGator will allow OPcache to have.
10. Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Now that OPcache is enabled on HostGator, you can start caching your webpages to improve performance. Be sure to check the “OPcache Enabled” switch in the “Caching” tab of your HostGator Settings page to verify that OPcache is enabled and working properly.
PRO TIP: If you are not a HostGator employee, do not enable OPcache on your HostGator account. OPcache is a caching system for PHP code that can improve performance on websites. However, it can also cause problems if it is not configured correctly. Only HostGator employees should enable OPcache on HostGator accounts.
7 Related Question Answers Found
If you’re looking to get started with cron jobs on HostGator, there are several different ways to do so. You can use the HostGator Control Panel to create a new cron job, or you can use the command line to manage your cron jobs. To create a new cron job on HostGator, first open the HostGator Control Panel.
SSL is a protocol that encrypts communications between a web server and browser. HostGator offers a free SSL certificate that you can install on your web server. To enable SSL on your HostGator account, follow these steps:
If you’re looking for a reliable, affordable web hosting company, HostGator should be at the top of your list. With over 15 years of experience in the hosting industry, HostGator is a trusted name in the industry. To get started, simply sign up for a hosting account.
If you are looking to host a website on HostGator, you are in the right place. HostGator offers a wide variety of hosting plans and options to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect one for your needs. To get started, simply browse through the different hosting plans and select the one that is best suited for your website.
HostGator is a popular web hosting company that offers a variety of hosting plans and features. You can use HostGator to host your website, blog, or online store. HostGator also offers a variety of domain name and web hosting packages.
If you own a website, there are a number of hosting providers that offer affordable and reliable web hosting services. HostGator is one of the most popular and affordable hosting providers. To transfer your website to HostGator, follow these simple steps:
Lets encrypt is a free and open source software to encrypt files and data. It can be used with many different hosters, such as HostGator. To use Lets encrypt with HostGator, follow these steps:
Devops & Sysadmin engineer. I basically build infrastructure online.