If you want to know the Joomla version, you can find it in the ” administrator ” menu under ” System “:
1. Click on ” System ”
2. Click on ” Administrator ”
3. Click on ” System information ”
4. In the ” System information ” window, you will see the ” Joomla version ” under ” System information “:
5. Click on ” Joomla version ”
6. In the ” Joomla version ” window, you will see the ” Joomla version ” displayed underneath ” Joomla version information “:
7. The ” Joomla version ” displayed in the ” Joomla version information ” window is the current Joomla version.
1) Check the source code of your website. If you see “Joomla!” anywhere in the code, it is likely that your website is powered by Joomla.
2) Ask your web hosting provider or check your server logs. Your web host should be able to tell you what version of Joomla your website is running.
3) Use a third-party tool like the Joomla Version Checker (https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/version-checker). This tool will scan your website and attempt to determine the Joomla version.
Keep in mind that these methods are not foolproof, and there is no guaranteed way to find the Joomla version. If you are unsure, it is always best to contact a professional for help.