If you accidentally deleted your handles in Illustrator, you can easily get them back by following these steps:
1. In Illustrator, open the document where you deleted the handles.
2. Select the handles you want to get back.
3. On the Home tab, in the Toolbar, click the Selection tool.
4. Hold down the Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) key and click the handles.
5. Release the Alt or Option key and select all the handles.
6. On the Home tab, in the Toolbar, click the Delete key.
7. Select the handles you want to keep.
8. On the Edit menu, click Delete.
9. In the Delete dialog box, click Yes.
10. Close the document.
Now your handles are back in the document.