1. To get product attributes in WooCommerce, go to WooCommerce > Product > Attributes.
From here, you can add attributes to your products, as well as manage their settings.
2. You can add attributes using the provided fields, or by using the WordPress custom fields plugin.
Once you have added your attributes, you can set their values using the provided fields or by using the WordPress custom fields plugin.
3. To manage product attributes, go to WooCommerce > Products > Attributes.
You can here see a list of all the attributes you have added, as well as their current values. You can also manage which attributes are shown on product pages, and update their values.
4. To create new product attributes, go to WooCommerce > Product > Attributes.
From here, you can add new fields and set their values. You can also use the provided filters to limit the attributes that are shown.
5. Finally, you can use the provided hooks to create custom actions or filters for product attributes.
This will allow you to add extra functionality to the attributes, or to manage them more easily.