InVision is a collaboration platform that allows designers to create and share interactive designs with their team. Once you have registered for a account, you can access the platform by visiting InVision.com.
1. Once on the InVision platform, you will need to create a new project.
2. You can either create a new project from scratch or import an existing Sketch file.
3. To import a Sketch file, click on the “File” button in the top left corner of the screen, and select “Import.”.
4. On the “Import Sketch File” window, select the Sketch file you want to import, and click on the “Open” button. Once the Sketch file has been imported, you will be able to see it in the “Sketch” panel in the main window.
5. To start editing the file, double-click on it to open it in Sketch. You will see the same layout as on InVision, with separate panels for the “Design” and “Code” layers.
6. You can also open the “Variables” panel, and start editing the variables in the file.
7. When you are finished editing the file, you can save it by clicking on the “File” button in the top left corner of the screen, and selecting “Save”.
8. You can also export the file as a PDF or an image by clicking on the “File” button, and selecting “Export.