If you want to log into your GoDaddy email account, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Click the “Accounts” button on the top left corner of the GoDaddy homepage.
2. Under “Email Accounts,” click on the name of your email account.
3. On the “Email Accounts” page, click the “Log In” button.
4. Enter your user name and password.
5. Click the “Log In” button.
6. If you have multiple email addresses associated with your GoDaddy account, you will be prompted to select which email address you want to use to log in.
7. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the “Your Email” page.
8. To view your email, click on the “Mail” tab and then click on the “Inbox” button.
9. To reply to an email, click on the “Reply” button and then enter the email address of the person you want to reply to.
10. To delete an email, click on the “Delete” button and then enter the email address of the email you want to delete.
11. To change your password, click on the “Change Password” button and enter your new password.
12. Click the “Log Out” button to exit the login screen.
13. Congratulations! You have now logged into your GoDaddy email account.