Joomla! is a popular content management system (CMS) for creating websites. It is free to use, and easy to learn. To log into your Joomla! site, follow these steps:
1. Click the “Log In” button on the top left corner of the home page.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you will need to enter a code from your phone.
4. Click “Log In.”
5. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in.
6. If you are logged in, you will be taken to the main home page.