Photoshop is a very versatile program that can be used for a lot of different things. One of those things is creating 4K images.
4K images are becoming more and more popular, as they offer a level of detail and clarity that is simply unmatched by any other image format. Luckily, Photoshop makes it easy to create 4K images, even if you’re not a professional graphic designer.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Photoshop and create a new document. The dimensions of your document should be 3840×2160 pixels.
- Fill the background layer with the color of your choice. You can use the Paint Bucket tool or the Gradient Tool to do this.
- Now it’s time to add your image. You can either paste in an image that you already have, or you can use the Place command to insert an image from your computer. If you’re using an image from your computer, make sure that the Link option is unchecked.
- Once your image is in place, you’ll need to resize it. Go to Edit > Free Transform and then resize the image so that it fills the entire document.
You may need to adjust the aspect ratio of the image, so just play around until it looks right.
- Now go to Image > Mode and change the mode to RGB Color. This step is important, as 4K images need to be in RGB Color mode in order to look their best.
- The last step is to save your image. Go to File > Save As and choose JPEG from the drop-down menu. Make sure that the quality is set to 100% and then click Save.
And there you have it! Your very own 4K image, created entirely in Photoshop.