Making your Wix site fit all screen sizes can be a challenge. There are a few things you can do to make sure your site looks good on any device.
First, make sure your site is responsive. This means that your site will automatically adjust to different screen sizes. You can find out how to make your site responsive by following these steps:
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
1. Open your Wix site in a web browser. Next, make sure to add a “Strip” to your section and then, double-click the strip.
2. Click on the “Layout” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. In the “Layout” window, click on the “Responsive” tab. Make sure to align your content properly depending on your design preferences.
4. Under “Responsive mode”, select the “All devices” option. Alternatively, you can also click the “Stretched” icon and select the fully stretched option. This will ensure that everything within your strip, no matter the content will proportionally fit on the screen size of any device.
5. Click on the “Save” button.
Now your site will be responsive and will look good on any device.
However, if you want to make your site look good on all devices, you may want to consider using a responsive design template. These templates are designed to make your site look good on all devices. You can find a responsive design template by following these steps:
Go to the Wix site builder. In the left-hand column, click on the “Templates” tab.
In the Templates window, click on the “Add New” button. In the “Add New Template” window, select the “Responsive” template. Then, click on the “Create” or edit button.
Now your site will be responsive and look good on all devices.