If you’re ready to take your online store to the next level, transferring your domain from Squarespace to Shopify is a must. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Squarespace account.
2. Click on your “Account” tab and then click on “Domain & hosting.”
3. On the “Domain & hosting” page, click on the “Transfer Domain” button.
4. On the “Transfer Domain” page, enter the domain name you wish to transfer into the “Domain Name” field.
5. Select the Shopify platform from the “Hosting Platform” dropdown menu.
6. Click on the “Next” button.
7. On the “Transfer Domain Details” page, review the information and click on the “Next” button.
8. On the “Confirmation” page, click on the “Transfer” button.
9. Your domain will be transferred to Shopify and your Squarespace account will be updated with the new information.
Now that your domain is on Shopify, it’s time to start creating your online store! There are a number of great themes and plugins available to help you get started, and our support team is available 24/7 to help you get the most out of your store.