Are you thinking of transferring your website to Squarespace? Maybe you’re not happy with your current platform, or you’re just ready for a change. Whatever the reason, Squarespace is a great option for building a beautiful, professional website.
There are a few things you need to do before you make the switch:
1. Choose a Squarespace plan – there are four plans to choose from, including a free trial.
2. Pick a domain name – you can either use an existing domain name or buy a new one through Squarespace.
3. Export your content – depending on your current platform, you may need to export your content as an .xml file.
4. Import your content into Squarespace – once you’ve created your account and chosen a template, you can import your content into Squarespace.
5. Set up your DNS – this step is only necessary if you’re using an existing domain name. You’ll need to point your DNS to Squarespace’s servers in order for your website to work.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your website will be up and running on Squarespace!