Uploading a file to Shopify is a simple process. To upload a file, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Shopify admin area.
2. Click the “Files” tab.
3. Click the “Upload a File” button.
4. Select the file you want to upload.
5. Click the “Upload” button.
6. The file will be uploaded to the Shopify server and will be available for use in your Shopify store.
7. Click the “Close” button to return to the Files tab.
8. Click the “Close” button to return to the Shopify admin area.
9. Congratulations! Your file has been uploaded to Shopify and is ready to be used in your store.