Last updated on January 5, 2023 @ 3:27 pm
Adding a video to your Wix website is easy! Simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your Dashboard.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
2. Click on the “Add” button in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Video” in the list of options that appears.
4. Upload your video by clicking on the “Upload Video” button.
5. Once your video has been uploaded, you can add it to any page on your website by clicking on the “Add to Page” button.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can add videos to your Wix website to make it even more amazing!
PRO TIP: If you are planning to add a video to your Wix website, be aware that there are some potential risks. First, make sure that you have the legal right to use the video. If you do not own the video or have permission from the copyright holder, you could be violating copyright law. Additionally, videos can be large files that take up a lot of storage space and bandwidth. If your website does not have enough resources to handle hosting a video, it could crash or load slowly for visitors. Finally, consider whether or not a video is really the best way to communicate what you want on your website. In some cases, a simple image or text may be more effective.