Making a hotspot on InVision can be a challenge. There are a few different ways to approach it, but the most effective way is to use the InVision hotspot tool.
This tool makes it easy to add a hotspot to any InVision project.
1. First, you need to create a hotspot. To do this, open the InVision hotspot tool and select the project that you want to add the hotspot to.
2. Next, you will need to select the hotspot type. There are three hotspot types that you can use in InVision:
3. Next, you will need to select the location of the hotspot. You can add the hotspot anywhere within the project.
4. Finally, you will need to enter the hotspot code. This code will be used to identify the hotspot in InVision.
5. Now that you have created the hotspot, you will need to add the content. To do this, open the InVision content editor and select the text or image that you want to use as the hotspot.
6. Now, you will need to add the hotspot code. To add the code, select the hotspot and then select the “Code” option from the menu.
7. Next, you will need to enter the hotspot code.
8. Finally, you will need to save your content. To do this, select the content and then select the “Save” option from the menu.
9. Now, you will need to test your hotspot. To do this, open the InVision project and select the hotspot.
10. If you’re successful, your hotspot will appear in the InVision project. Congratulations, you have now created a hotspot on InVision!.