An article may have a number of sections, each with its own distinct purpose. It can be hard to decide where to break an article into smaller pieces for display on a website.
Elementor has a handy tool for splitting sections of your article: the content slider.
1. Open Elementor and select the article you want to split.
2. Click the content slider in the toolbar.
3. Drag the slider to the desired location.
4. The slider will split the article into two sections, with the new section appearing below the slider.
5. Click on the new section to open it in Elementor.
6. Add content to the new section and finish editing the article as you would normally.
7. Click on the content slider to close it and return the article to its original form.
The content slider is a great way to divide an article into smaller, more manageable pieces for display on a website. It’s easy to use and can be a time-saving tool when editing an article.